This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps
centered on any terrestrial
It works under Win95/98/ME/2000/XP/NT.
To instal it, just unzip the joined zip file in a dedicated
When runned, the program displays a world Mercator map.
To generate an azimut world map, move the mouse pointer to the
wanted desired location.
The program displays the current geographical location of the mouse
Then click the left button of the mouse to start generartion of the
The duration of generation depends on the processor speed. A
progress bar tells you upon
the process evolution.
The azimuth map may be added with axis (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W et NW)
and with equidistant
circles (5000, 10000 et 15000 km). The external circle of the map is
To save the map, just click the relevant menu in the main window.
The image format is BMP.
It is then possible to personalize the map by using your favourite
A simple click in a DXCC list allows to locate on the azimuth map
the geographical position
of the a DXCC country, along with the relevant azimuth and range.
A call entered in the CALL window will set the focus to the nearest
prefix in the DXCC list
and locate it on the azimuth map.
The dynamical mouse position on the azimuth map is automatically
computed as azimuth and
The last saved azimuth map is automatically displayed when running
- Minir correction
- Fix an anomaly that appeared on truncated azimuth map (to take
into account the scrollbar positions).
- possibility to generate the azimuth map from a locator
- Possibility to enter a locator in the command line
This will automatically generate an azimuth map centered on this
- azimuth is available through DDE
- possibility to create new DX entries in the DXCC list
- save last window positions
- creation of AZIPOINT, tracking software that uses the AZIWORLD
- Add the transfer of the azimuth value to AZIPOINT and DDE when
a location inside the azimuth map.
- Run AziPoint from menu in AziWorld
- Add DXCC list for CBers
- Update Ham DXCC list